Terms & Conditions
- Your submission must have all clearances for any song lyrics, quotations, images or copyrighted products referenced in the work.
- The selection panel shall be those people referenced in the credits at the end of the magazine; the decision of the panel in every instance shall be final and unchallenged. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning the submission, and no reasons given for any decision made by the panel.
- Though we may not be feature your work in the issue for which you submitted your work in the first instance, we may feature your work in a future issue. We will, of course, let you know in advance if we plan to do this.
- There is no age limit for people who submit their work.
- It is understood that submissions to Salomé will be remunerated with an amount stated by the management team on the website for that particular issue. The management team reserves the right to withhold payment or request the return of a payment, should the writer not comply with the terms in these terms and conditions, or any other reason which the management team deems sufficient to warrant the writer not receiving remuneration.
- By submitting to Salome you agree to publication of your work in perpetuity. Copyright of your work remains with you, and no exclusivity of publication is required.